Professional microphone for clarinet
Nalbantov NCM 621
Nalbantov NCM 621 is the newest model of 600 series and improves the sound quality compared to NCM 620. With this microphone you can get equal and clear sound in any situation.
Nalbantov NCM 621 operates without any acoustic feedback because it is not sensitive to airborne sounds. The idea is to pick up the sound in the instrument’s body, rather than the sound produced in the air.
Another advantage is that Nalbantov NCM 621 is directly mounted to the instrument, thus allowing a well-balanced and powerful sound in any situation. Now you can get the perfect mobility on stage and completely different experience when playing wind instruments.
Top reasons to buy Nalbantov NCM 621:
- clear, natural and well-balanced sound in any situation
- operates completely without acoustic feedback
- improved frequency range and dynamic sensitivity
- no wind sounds and ultra-low key noise
- superb quality and durability
- lightweight, made from aluminum
- unique design with durable anodized surface
- easy and fast installation
- use without additional preamplifier
- universal compatibility and perfect mobility on stage
NCM 621 microphone systems are individually tested in seven different steps through the manufacturing process, to ensure superb quality of performance and resistance against air pressure and humidity.
- Frequency range: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Connection: 3.5mm (1/8”) audio jack
- Mode of operation: Ultra Piezo Technology Third Generation (UPT III)
- Power requirement: no need of power supply
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Compatibility: Universal
- Balanced input
- Unbalanced input
- Wireless systems
- Effect boxes
- Use with or without phantom power
- Size: 22.5mm (0.88”) H (without thread) x 21mm (0.82”) W
- Weight of microphone: Only 9.90g (0.35oz)